ORION on Cloud
Take control of your business through cloud to resolve all the IT infrastructure challenges. Update to ORION11j, as we have taken cloud to a new level with the enterprise-class flexibility, scalability and security your business demands.
ORION Public Cloud
ORION Private Cloud
ORION Rises to the Challenge of Cloud ERP
Integrating cloud-based solutions into existing systems may sometimes appear daunting to organisations. And this may come in the way of expanding horizons and leveraging the power of cloud that takes solutions to the next level. ORION11j ERP Suite helps businesses take giant strides with next generation solutions that quite literally transform processes as fast and smooth as the thoughts that designed the processes.
Take Control through Cloud
Automation and technological innovation have provided companies plenty to choose and it is essential that any business utilises technological innovation in the form of ERP systems to the fullest possible to succeed. To implement ERP systems an IT infrastructure is essential.
What’s in it for you?
Integrated show-back and charge-back
Security and Privacy
Choice of deployments
Integrated Managed Services
- An enterprise grade multi-tenanted cloud setup.
- 99.9% SLA commitment at VM level.
- Enterprise level security embedded.
- Fail over within the Data Center provided.
- Fixed monthly charge; no variable component.
- Dual hand-off internet bandwidth.
- Fully integrated management of cloud resources with ITIL aligned process.
- Proactive monitoring and management for investigative and corrective action.
- Monthly technology report, which includes:
- VM CPU utilisation
- VM memory utilisation
- Logical disk utilisation
- Swap pile performance
- Network utilisation
- 24*7 operations and incident lifecycle management.
- Patch Management: carry out emergency and regular security updates to managed hardware and OS.
- Audit logs of all changes to ensure transparency.
- Troubleshoot: Investigate faults found on hardware, OS.
- OS Support: Identify and resolve incidents relating to the OS with the aim of minimizing recurrence of the same incident, and involve third party vendor/manufacturer support where required.
- Capacity management: recommend service changes, if required as per service schedule, to maintain agreed upon service performance levels.
ORION Private Cloud vs Other Public Cloud
ORION Private Cloud is a fully managed multi-tenant enterprise grade cloud platform, which can provide all the infrastructure services provided by a public cloud service provider – the EC2 instances, file, block, object and SSD storage options, autoscaling of VMs and resource availability, all at a 99.9% SLA commitment. The table below highlights some of the comparison of services offered by ORION Private Cloud vs a public cloud offering:
|ORION Private Cloud||Public Cloud|
|Management||Fully Integrated Management of Cloud resources with ITIL aligned process||Managed services are provided through partners at an additional cost. Do it yourself approach for implementation and migration services|
|24*7 operations and incident lifecycle management|
|Trouble shooting, OS support and Capacity Management|
|Anti virus and patch management|
|Security||Dedicated vDOM – with isolation for customers (1 vDOM for each customer)||Security has to be stitched using the products available through marketplace|
|Physical isolation adds a layer of additional security on top of security layers defined on an architectural level.|
|Multiple zones and multiple policies can be supported with policy wise access defined||Default protection is IP filtering through IP tables – for controlled access|
|Management IP is internal to ORION Private Cloud with exposure only to ORION Private Cloud making the management more secure||Manage the VMs through public access or through purchase of additional tools for private access|
|Network/Bandwidth||Charge only for internet bandwidth, and not for inter VM traffic (east west traffic)||Ingress and Egress are charged as per usage|
|No additional charges for remote VPN connectivity (P2P or site to site VPN connection)||VPN access taken at additional cost|
|VPN based (private) access for IP as well as Public access option and P2P option||Public access for their IP|
|Customisations||Choice of hypervisors||Suitable for cookie cutter solutions with no customizations allowed|
|VM Flavour customisation|
|Hybrid setup possible – support any physical hardware along with cloud||Template to deploy solution is predefined.|